The 1st newsletter of Slow Learning project is now ready. Slow Learning project is an Erasmus+ project, addressed to adult education.
This newsletter is focusing on the project idea and gives information about the rationale of the project, the objectives and the expected results and impact.
Project partners will give special attention to the project products, as these will be the tools in supporting IT teachers of seniors.
Which are the projects outputs?
The expected projects outputs are:
- Web tool with good practices and tools in teaching technology to seniors
- Job Profile of IT trainers of seniors
- Online training programme for IT trainers
- Video sharing personal educational experiences between IT teachers and seniors
Target groups of the project
Those who read the Slow Learning newsletter, will also understand who the end users of the project results are:
- Adult educators, teachers, mentors, trainers, professionals in IT, who will be the primary target group of the project
- Seniors, who will be the secondary group of the project
Stay with us and become a qualified IT Trainer of seniors! Read our newsletter!